Navigating the Ins and Outs of Medicaid Managed Care and 340B
The complexities of managing Medicaid Managed Care and 340B are numerous. Does your state allow carve-in? Where’s the best place to get information? What approach should you take? In this new 340Brief on Thursday, May 21 at 12 PM CT, we’ll walk you through the tricky stuff:
- The responsibilities of each party – covered entity, state, 340B TPA, CMS, HRSA, MMC plans
- Different approaches to carving-in MCO plans
- Process and advantages of each strategy
Our experts Lena McAdams, Compliance Analyst, and Robert Carlson, Product Manager, will help you unravel some of these complexities. We’ll hold an extensive Q&A afterward and do our best to answer all your questions. To help us prepare, please submit a question you want to be answered when you register.
To register, please click the below button.
The 340Brief promise to you:
- Quick – 20 minutes or less every time, plus Q&A to answer any of your questions
- Relevant – Information that will bring value to your organization
- Actionable – At least 3 takeaways you can put into action right away