We are pleased to announce the Cumulus 4 (C4) platform will go live on February 3, 2020.
Please read the following carefully to ensure a smooth transition to C4.
- Requests for changes to your program will be on hold as of today until the week of Feb. 3*
- C3 will be no longer be accessible beginning Jan. 28 at 8 PM CST
- Replenishment orders will be paused from Jan. 29 to Feb. 2 to prepare for migration
- C4 will resume processing all orders on Feb. 3
- Feb. 1 billing cycle will be 3 days shorter than your usual billing cycle
- Jan. 29, 30 and 31 claims will appear on your Feb. 16 billing cycle
*Request for changes include, but are not limited to:
- Reprocessing/reversal requests for claims prior to 7/21/2019
- ALL configuration changes related to CE, Pharmacy, Account
- Manual updates to formulary (block/unblock, item number changes, package size changes, price changes)
- Manual updates to PR/PE records
In order to prepare for migration from C3 to C4, we must take this necessary step and we apologize for any inconvenience. Following full migration on February 3, we will be able to once again accept and fulfill any change requests as timely as possible.
C4 Login Instructions
You will need to use Chrome to log into C4. Use your email address instead of your username. You will then be able to reset your password using the link on the login screen.
Newly released C4 training videos are now available on the C4 Beta website under the top navigation bar, titled, “Cumulus Help.” These are designed to help you more easily navigate the new interface and understand the updated features. We encourage you to view these videos prior to go live to prepare for C4. Should you need a personal demonstration, have any questions about C4 or cannot locate your C4 Beta login credentials, please contact your Customer Relationship Manager (CRM).
New Features. Better Performance
Our mission is to enable your mission and, in that spirit, the goal of C4 is to give you the tools to better manage your 340B program – so that you can realize the 340B savings you deserve. C4 was designed to offer a higher level of transparency and self-service, with a more user-friendly interface and performance enhancements.
Features of C4 include:
- 340B Management – A holistic view of your 340B program details including Covered Entities, Pharmacies, Contracts, Wholesaler Accounts and Prescribers
- Prescriber list – Easy look-up with the ability to view, add, edit and terminate your list of prescribers (applies to Covered Entities only)
- Formulary details – Full visibility of the list of drugs that are available within your 340B program
- Contract details – Settings information related to your contract, including conditions for approval and fees
- Dispense fee models – For pharmacies, more flexibility to accommodate growing specialty and generic drug mix