With new requirements from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), states will begin to require 340B reporting programs from managed care organizations (MCOs). These programs must help identify 340B drugs filled against MCO claims in order to avoid duplicate discounts.
CaptureRx can work with your MCO to create a solution for your catchment area and help you identify, communicate with and coordinate 340B providers and pharmacies to compliantly report 340B claims. Our turnkey solution lets you leverage our:
• In-depth knowledge of state and federal guidelines to help you develop a custom reporting solution
• Design templates you can customize for private-label marketing, training and participation kit materials
• Account management services to coordinate data collection, reporting and daily support for participating covered entities, pharmacies and 340B third-party administrators
• HRSA proposal writing assistance and quarterly participation updates
• Narrow network consulting to help optimize patient care, leverage 340B drug cost savings and reduce costs
• Reports supplied in NCPDP-required formats to meet state-specific reporting requirements