As CaptureRx’s new Information Security & Compliance Officer, Robert Maldonado, aims to further develop CaptureRx security measures and enhance the company’s security posture in protecting sensitive data while ensuring regulatory mandates are met. Utilizing industry defense-in-depth tools and strategizing, he maintains confidentiality, integrity, and availability for all CaptureRx customers.
With over 11 years of experience in Information Technology, Cyber Security, Project Coordination, and Automation and Optimization Development, Robert is a knowledgeable and driven leader. He has experience in personnel management with an accomplished history in directing the efforts of up to 32+ direct and indirect reports, optimizing labor resources and budgetary funds to meet organizational needs. He is dedicated to creating a collaborative team environment where each member actively maintains a secure cyber environment that achieves confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- MTA-Windows Server Administrator
- MCP-Microsoft Certified Professional
- CompTIA Storage +
- SNIA Certified Storage Engineer
- Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Level 4
- Six Sigma- Yellow Belt
- Six Sigma-Green Belt
- ISC2-Certified in Cybersecurity
- ISC2-Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- ISC2-HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner
Leave A Comment