New Features. Better Performance.
Based on your feedback, CaptureRx has upgraded our proprietary platform with a more user-friendly interface and feature-rich enhancements to help you get even more out of your 340B program.
Enhanced features of Cumulus 4 (C4) include:
- 340B Management – A holistic view of your 340B program details including Covered Entities, Pharmacies, Contracts, Wholesaler Accounts and Prescribers
- Prescriber list – Easy look-up of covered entities with the ability to view, add, edit and terminate your list of prescribers
- Formulary details – Full visibility of the list of drugs that are available within your 340B program
- Contract details – Settings information related to your contract, including conditions for approval and fees.
- Dispense fee models – For pharmacies, more flexibility to accommodate growing specialty and generic drug mix
Of course, C4 maintains highly beneficial features of previous versions, including:
- Claim details – The ability to view the details of claims including the approval/denial results and relevant financial summary
- Virtual inventory – Easy tracking of outstanding inventory and listing of historic transactions (approvals, orders, overages, etc.) that impact the total
- Replenishment – Visibility of orders in progress, as well as previous orders placed
Getting to know C4.
- Be on the lookout for regular “Features Update” emails that will detail the new functionality of C4
- Take advantage of forthcoming training and webinars for CEs and pharmacy network customers (schedule coming soon)
- Attend a customized run-through of your program in C4 with your CRM – we will be contacting you soon to schedule
We thank you for your support and look forward to better serving you and helping to enable your mission with the release of C4.
If you have additional questions or concerns and/or would like to set up a time to discuss, please reach out to your CRM.