CaptureRx is proud to announce the new Cumulus 4 (C4) platform will go live on April 1, 2019 for our entire customer base. Based on your feedback, CaptureRx has been working diligently to upgrade our platform with a more user-friendly interface and feature-rich enhancements to help you get even more out of your 340B program.
New Features. Better Performance.
Enhanced features of C4 will include:
- 340B Management – A holistic view of your 340B program details including Covered Entities, Pharmacies, Contracts, Wholesaler Accounts and Prescribers
• Prescriber list – Easy look-up of covered entities with the ability to view, add, edit and terminate your list of prescribers
• Formulary details – Full visibility of the list of drugs that are available within your 340B program
• Contract details – Settings information related to your contract, including conditions for approval and fees.
• Dispense fee models – For pharmacies, more flexibility to accommodate growing specialty and generic drug mix
Of course, C4 will maintain the highly beneficial features of previous versions, including:
- Claim details – The ability to view the details of claims including the approval/denial results and relevant financial summary
• Virtual inventory – Easy tracking of outstanding inventory and listing of historic transactions (approvals, orders, overages, etc.) that impact the total
• Replenishment – Visibility of orders in progress, as well as previous orders placed
C3 and C4 will run in parallel during April to ensure the following:
- You’ve had adequate time to train on the new features of the system
- The financial conditions you’ve chosen are performing as expected
- The carve out list agreed upon for Medicaid in your state is correct and validated
- Your prescriber list and designations as contract or full time is up to date and accurate
- The hundreds of new clients in April receive the proper training and time they deserve
Other tasks and functionality will be performed on the C3 platform and your business will run as usual. C3 will be terminated at the end of April and cutover to C4 will be permanent.
How can you best prepare for C4?
- Attend a customized run-through of your program in C4 with your CRM – we will be contacting you soon to schedule
- Take advantage of forthcoming trainings and webinars for CEs and pharmacy network customers (schedule coming soon)
- Be on the lookout for email announcements covering Feature Updates that will detail the new functionality of C4
We thank you for your support and look forward to better serving you and helping to enable your mission with the release of C4.
If you have additional questions or concerns and/or would like to set up a time to discuss, please reach out to your CRM.