Cumulus 4 is Now in Beta
CaptureRx released Cumulus 4 (C4) into beta production during April of 2019 with the goal of providing you with a “test run” in preparation for C4 in full production. In beta, you have the ability to view C4’s user-friendly interface, become familiar with the navigation and view various modules. All business functionality will be performed on the Cumulus 3 website and your business will run as usual.
New Features. Better Performance.
Based on your feedback, CaptureRx has upgraded our proprietary platform with a more user-friendly interface and feature-rich enhancements to help you get even more out of your 340B program.
Enhanced features of C4 include:
- 340B Management – A holistic view of your 340B program details including Covered Entities, Pharmacies, Contracts, Wholesaler Accounts and Prescribers
- Prescriber list – Easy look-up of covered entities with the ability to view, add, edit and terminate your list of prescribers
- Formulary details – Full visibility of the list of drugs that are available within your 340B program
- Contract details – Settings information related to your contract, including conditions for approval and fees.
- Dispense fee models – For pharmacies, more flexibility to accommodate growing specialty and generic drug mix
Of course, C4 maintains highly beneficial features of previous versions, including:
- Claim details – The ability to view the details of claims including the approval/denial results and relevant financial summary
- Virtual inventory – Easy tracking of outstanding inventory and listing of historic transactions (approvals, orders, overages, etc.) that impact the total
- Replenishment – Visibility of orders in progress, as well as previous orders placed
C4 Beta Access
Between June 7 and June 25, 2019, beta access will be temporarily interrupted to perform maintenance and migration efforts towards full production. After June 25, beta access will resume.
If you have any further questions or would like to schedule a demo, your CRM is happy to help.
We thank you for your support and look forward to better serving you and helping to enable your mission with the release of C4.